Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Thank you for trying to reach me, please leave a message after the beep. *BEEP*

Hello everyone.

It's quite an exageration when I say I haven't posted anything in a little while. I did pre-apologize for this hardship of mine to do things, like blogging, consistently. But I will apologize again, especially for anyone who might have randomly thought, "I wonder what Shelby has been up to recently?"

I can honestly tell you that I have been quite busy.

And the next month is going to be quite busy and crazy. Moving, weddings, job hunting, etc. etc. All that adult stuff I'm supposed to do now that I've been graduated from college for *cringes* over a year now.

That being said, after the next month happens, I promise that I will be more settled and will fulfill my blogging duties and give anyone who wants to know all the detail and more that they could want to know about my life since my last blog post.

I would love to impart more detail now, but sadly there are still quite a few things up in the air.

So I will leave you with this sad excuse of a life update so you know I'm still alive, until I can do a better job.

TTFN (ta ta for now)
Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment