Sunday, July 21, 2013

(Insert Catchy Title Here)

Salut!

So just as a head's up this one's going to be relatively short because I believe I'm getting sick and I only got like 4 hours of sleep the past two nights so I'm a little tired.

So things that I've done. Oh so Claire, Kylor and I went down to the beach twice now. (The water is freezing. But it does feel great on really warm days).



Ummmmmmmm....... I've gone to a couple campfires. Those were a lot of fun.

Claire, Luke and I went hiking. It was really fun. And gorgeous. And incredibly difficult because like the smart people we are we decided to do highline backwards. Which means we were ascending the entire time unlike all of the people who passed us going the opposite direction. But it was gorgeous.

Twinsies

Luke's trying to get Giardia.

We're all super attractive.

The view.

So I've lost steam. I think I'm going to go take a nap and drink some orange juice. My next post will better.

TTFN (ta ta for now)
Shelby

4 comments:

  1. Don't get sick! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am taking care of myself. I shouldn't be getting sick *pouts*...

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry you're sick! If it makes you feel any better I'm battling bronchitis which sucks. Feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. And no that doesn't. Bronchitis is awful. I hope you feel better soon too!

      Delete